A family of four poses for a photo in a cozy living room. The father holds a young child in a mustard-colored hijab, while the mother, wearing a light beige hijab, holds another young child in an orange top. Brick wall and large windows are visible in the background. They recently sought help from Lancaster Immigration Lawyers.

Family Based Immigration Lawyers

Are you a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card holder) seeking to petition for a family member to obtain a visa or adjust status in the U.S.? Our team is dedicated to finding the best legal solution to your family-based immigration needs. We understand that this process can be stressful and takes time, and we will be here for you every step of the way. We will walk you through applying, gathering documents, and interviewing with USCIS, paying attention to the details of your family’s unique situation. Please get in touch with our Lancaster County family immigration lawyers for a free consultation to discover the options that are available for you and your loved ones.

Family-Based Immigration Lawyers Helping Clients in Pennsylvania

Immigration can be incredibly complex, especially when you are worried about keeping your family together. As such, it’s in your best interest to connect with Lancaster immigration lawyers from Lupton Law LLC, who can help review your circumstances and explore the best legal options for you and your loved ones.

Our Legal Services

Lupton Law LLC handles a wide range of family immigration issues on behalf of our clients, including the following.


For many undocumented individuals who entered the United States at a young age, the idea of being forced to leave the place you call home is overwhelming. However, you may be protected from your Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) grant. This has allowed more than 800,000 individuals to remain in the United States without fear of deportation since it was enacted in 2012. However, in 2022, the Department of Homeland Security issued a final ruling on these matters. As the laws surrounding DACA have changed over time, our team is ready to help with any legal questions or issues you may have regarding your status.

Fiance Visas

When you and your partner are from different countries, you must apply for a fiance visa before moving forward with your nuptials. Generally, a K-1 visa is granted to fiances who have met in person in the previous two years and plan to marry within 90 days of the foreign-born partner’s arrival to the United States. It’s also important to note that you will undergo an interview to prove to the USCIS that the relationship is legitimate and you are getting married in “good faith” before the visa is approved. You must prove that your relationship is authentic and answer questions about dates, wedding plans, and where you will reside after the marriage. As this can be nerve-wracking, our firm can ensure the correct paperwork has been filed to avoid delays and help you prepare for the interview.

LGBTQ Family Immigration Matters

Many countries have not legalized marriage for those a part of the LGBTQ community, with some countries persecuting those who identify as LGBTQ. If you are worried about returning to your home country because of your sexual orientation or who you are married to, you may be able to apply for asylum in the United States. Though it can be anxiety-inducing to begin this process, our compassionate team will explore all avenues to fight for a positive outcome for you.

Similarly, if you are interested in bringing a same-sex spouse to the United States, you must apply for a K-1 visa. Like heterosexual couples, you and your spouse have 90 days to get married after they enter the country. Once you are married, you can apply for a conditional Green Card.


Are you under age 21, or are you caring for an undocumented child or teen? If a minor has been abused, neglected, or abandoned by one or both parents, they may be eligible to apply for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS). This status comes with a waiver of inadmissibility for immigration violations like entry without inspection and working without a permit. It allows a child to adjust their status to lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder) and eventually apply for citizenship.

The process for obtaining SIJS is complex, as it may involve communication with the minor’s parents in their country of origin and interaction with the family court in the child’s current county of residence. In addition, the seriousness of abuse, neglect, or abandonment in a child’s life must be recognized. Our team is prepared to offer compassionate, professional assistance with this process, always considering the most essential thing: the child’s well-being.

Contact Our Family Immigration Lawyers Today

For skilled legal guidance with any immigration matter, please don’t hesitate to contact the dedicated Lancaster County family immigration lawyers here at Lupton Law LLC today.

Website Designed & Managed by